Healthy Coconut Chickpea & Sweet Potato Curry
AS IT'S STARTING TO GET COLDER & COLDER IN LONDON, IT'S TIME TO START BRINGING OUT THE WARMING RECIPES.
SO HERE IT IS- MY FAVOURITE HEALTHY CURRY RECIPE!
SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
PREP TIME: 2O MINS
Curry paste- 3 Tbsp
Coconut oil- 2 Tbsp I recommend Nutristrength
Stock- optional chicken or veg
Coconut Cream 400ml - I recommend Ishara Organic
Low fat coconut greek yogurt if you're wanting to make it lower cals (or half of each)
Sweet Potato x3
Chickpeas- 2 cans
Spinach- as much as you fancy
Red lentils- 5 Tbsp
Let's get started...
1. Place 1 Tbsp of coconut oil & curry paste in wok
2. Add chickpeas & sweet potato to wok on a low heat, stirring until covered and starting to brown
3. Cover lentils in a bowl with 300ml of boiling water & stock cube of your choice
4. Add the lentils mix to the wok (be careful of spitting) mixing thoroughly
5. Add 400ml coconut cream (or yoghurt) & bring to boil (if you're looking to make a lower cals version use 1/2 coconut milk and half low fat coconut greek yogurt)
6. Simmer for for 20 mins covering the wok with it's lid
Serve with rice or side of your choice
Garnish with coriander
Enjoy lovely people! This is totally delicious xx